[Loadstone] Point announcement while walking

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Fri Jun 12 10:04:36 BST 2009

Hi

  On the other hand looking for nearby points an checking them manyally one
by one and repeating this after every 500 meters mith make the user quite
locked. Even having a ability to check every point at given radius with
one command would be easier than pollint ghe database all the time to see
what is  in front.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS