[Loadstone] To all new users.

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jun 12 09:48:04 BST 2009

Hi,

On the Loadstone website you will find the tools page:

http://www.loadstone-gps.com/tools/

The first tool there is the GeoCoder, a tool that lets you find the
coordinates (latitude and longitude) of the address that you provide. I
looked up your city and got:

Jaipur
Rajasthan
India

The coordinates are:

Latitude:
26.9051090

Longitude:
75.8012770

The next thing I  did was to look if the OpenStreetMap progect had any map
data available for that location. You can do this yourself by clicking the
links on the result page of the GeoCoder. I'm sorry to tell you that this
resource has no additional data available. I also checked our own
PointShareExchange website with the same results.

Since there is no data available for your city the only way you can proceed
is to map your environment by entering points yourself, as explained in
parts 1 and 2 of the GettingStartedManual on the LS website.

For additional information on GPS related topics please have a look at:

http://www.loadstone-gps.com/articles/

Rob