[Loadstone] To all new users.

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 08:58:06 BST 2009

sorry, but i could not understand how to enter those custem check
points. there were stuffs like latatudes, longitudes, accuracy, and
sort of somethings, which i could not understand how to enter.
how would i know that on which specific geographical location i'm citting on?
are there some pre-prepared maps as well? for your information, i'm
from india and more specifically there a city called jaipur.
sorry if you're finding the questions silly, i'm extreme extreme
beginner, and therefore you will have to bare all those silly
questions.
would be greatful if someone comes with easy answer of my silly queries.
regards,
prateek agarwal.