[Loadstone] Point announcement while walking

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jun 12 08:34:37 BST 2009

I'm not sure if you've asked this before but certainly others have and the
answer is always the same. Until a database engine can be found that doesn't
make the program appear to lock up while doing a query this feature can't be
implemented. Even if this was an on-demand feature I know what would happen,
people would turn it on and then the list would be flooded with messages
asking why loadstone appears to lock up at a regular interval.