[Loadstone] Point announcement while walking

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Fri Jun 12 08:11:31 BST 2009

Hello,
I've installed the Loadstone for a new user. She wishes she could be informed about each point in her database, as she passes it, without a need of constant pressing joystick keys or saving thousand points as checkpoints.
That's why I'd like to ask if it would be possible for you to implement a function (enabled on demand) where Loadstone would monitor if there is any point within arrival radius, and if so - announce id as "Arriving X...". Then we would need an additional setting "Point announcement" with parameters "off", "Checkpoints", "Database", "Both".
What do you think of it?
Cheers,
Przemyslaw