[Loadstone] NEW USER NEED SOME HELP

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 23:15:59 BST 2009

Hi, the map files are in a folder called discache in cities. but you cannot
understand anything if you find them. there are some files with cdt
extension. open nokia maps, select no when it asks if you want to become
online at starts and press options and select search and type some places to
address field or select walk or drive if your gps is connected.