[Loadstone] Relative Degrees in the Approaching alert.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Jun 11 15:06:38 BST 2009

Setting the Point Direction to Relative Degrees seems to have a small problem.
When I press a key to request the direction of the nearest point it works fine,
i.e. the direction is given relative to my current heading. In the Approaching
alert, however, the direction is given relative to North rather than to my
current heading. I, personally, find this to be rather confusing.