[Loadstone] NEW USER NEED SOME HELP

Ramy Moustafa moshtaqlealganna at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 12:27:26 BST 2009

HI ALL:

AM RAMY Moustafa from egypt,
and i have just bought the n85, i downloaded the loadstone and the nokia
maps,
now i need to use the load stone, but please, my english is not so good, so
i can't understand well from teh manual, and i have some questions, hope i
can  find  answers,

1, where r my maps on my nokia, am sure that the egypt's map is on the
phone, cause when i need to  use the nokia maps, i can   find the egypt
maps,
but where r them? i entered the cities folder that is on my memory card, but
can't find anything. just the voices, english, arabic and so on.

2, how can i import these maps into my load stone?

3, when i need to set my gps source to phone,
i have 2 choices in the gps sub minue, assisted gps, and integrated gps,
what r the difference bitween these?

4, i now i set my gps to internal gps, but how can i use the load stone? i
mean,how can i set my posession, find a place?
and, well the loadstone read the places that i'll  pass on  while going from
any road?

so sorry, for my questions.
your help is much abbreciated

Cheers