[Loadstone] [Bulk] cell phone access for free

David Greenwood DavidGreenwood at rogers.com
Tue Jun 9 17:28:53 BST 2009

Very interesting.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Josh
  To: loadstone gps
  Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 10:42 AM
  Subject: [Bulk] [Loadstone] cell phone access for free

  hello
  thought you may be interested in this. maybe loadstone could be made to work with this?

  http://www.apple.com/accessibility/iphone/vision.html

  Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at: http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html
  and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klango.net