[Loadstone] updating points

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Jun 3 09:25:16 BST 2009

Hi,

When presaving a point before visiting a place for the first time:

1.  Get the coordinates from a source on the web or otherwise.

2.  Launch the "Enter Point" function on Loadstone and enter the
coordinate values.

3.  Press key1 (for options) and select "save".

4.  Use Loadstone to travel to your estimated point.

5.  Once there, go into "Exploration mode", move to your previously saved
point so that it has focus.

6.  Press the hash (number sign) key to bring up the currently selected
Point's database record.

7.  Press key1 (for options) and select "Save using current".

If you look at the database record for the Point again you'll see other
values like accuracy and satellites filled in.

Hope that helps,
   Monty