[Loadstone] Point share Question

Paul Shelton pbs at paulshelton.com
Tue Jun 2 18:41:17 BST 2009

What I meant was that the file I was trying to share is very small, only
about 200 entries.  Is there anything else that can cause this error
message?  Somebody mentioned making all of their points public.  Is this the
priority field?  What should this number be for the point to be public?
Thanks for your help.

Paul