[Loadstone] Point share Question

krecoun krecoun at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 16:16:14 BST 2009

I know, but there is no workaround so far.
You can use gpsbabel to convert osm to csv or unicsv and I'm working on
program to convert it in to txt, which is proided by sharepoint.
I removed size limitations in offline tools, but it's showing other
error and I'm not good at this php and xml - only basic knowledge.
I'm working on program in autoit.
Vojta