[Loadstone] update point?

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jun 1 15:48:12 BST 2009

Hi Josh,

Accuracy and satelites are determined from values a GPS receiver has at
the time of saving a point.  If you're getting a location from the
Internet then just enter the longitude and latitude and leave all other
fields alone.  then, once you're at your location update the point with
your current location as defined by your GPS receiver.

Monty