[Loadstone] the functions submenu, enter point?

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 15:16:40 BST 2009

Hello
I was inside with no satellites and no gps receiver connected. I entered in a point in my database that I want to travel to, tomorrow. I have a question, whaat does turning on privacy no well another question, and what is the accuracy field? the accuracy text field has the number 0 in it. what happens if I change that number to 4 8 or 30? what does it do?
or is it better if I have my receiver connected and locked onto satellites when I use the enter points function?

Josh

Josh

Josh email is    jkenn337 at gmail.com
msn: kenn6498ku at hotmail.com