[Loadstone] Auto Announcing

Kotian, H P hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Fri Jul 31 13:23:38 BST 2009

Hello all

I am having Nokia 6670 handset. I don't get auto announcing from LS.
I have loaded the OSM maps for our area. Besides I put some local POI. I have set it for auto announcing.

While talking to another user of LS, I gathered LS would do auto announcing earlier, but off late it isn't doing in her phone as well.

So, is auto announcing disabled, or is it a bug in some series of symbian phones?

Harish Kotian

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.