[Loadstone] [Bulk] Re: I-Blue 737A+ issue contd.

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jul 31 13:02:41 BST 2009

Jim,

With respect, life is too short to resent anything one comes across in
Email.  From lists or other-wise!

Regarding my previous message on the topic, I simply meant that you should
be happy you got what you perceived to be a better GPS signal under the
conditions you described.

Loadstone simply relates information acquired by your receiver so if it
said you had a 3-dimensional differential fix then I'm afraid that is
indeed what you were receiving at that point in time.

How do you know for certain your chosen location "never received a WAAS
signal"?  There are several conditions that would determine this that
would make an assumption very difficult to come up with!

Hopefully you deemed the aforementioned to fall within the bounds of
meaningfulness! :)

Monty

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009, Jim Noseworthy