[Loadstone] Joshs wishes

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jul 31 11:36:30 BST 2009

Hello,

As we've always said, we're more than happy to work with other projects
and with Loadstone being free and open-source we welcome anybody anywhere
contributing software patches to improve functionality and the experience
of Loadstone GPS users.

We constantly get feature requests but very rarely do we receive software
patches implementing features.

Monty