[Loadstone] loadstone platforms and other operating systems

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jul 31 11:28:56 BST 2009

Further to Shawn's response...

U.S Loadstone users make up a very small portion of the Loadstone
community  and we are a world-wide project serving people everywhere.

Since Nokia has 50% of the world-wide share of mobile phones (most if not
all running Symbian with only a subset running Series60) plus some other
manufacturors using the Symbian platform I would have to strongly disagree
about the world domination of Windows Mobile phones.  Where did you get
your research from?

As for your other topics and messages, please refer to the archives before
posting as the vast majority of your messages have already been answered!

Monty