[Loadstone] I-Blue 737A+ issue contd.

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jul 31 11:23:36 BST 2009

Hi,

I'm not sure what sort of response you are looking for other than to
say...  Nice one, congratulations etc.

We're not in charge of the NavStar Global Satelite System or the
Ionosphere so it had nothing to do with us maybe you're just a lucky man!

personally I've never noticed EGNOS/WAAS to be that big of a deal whether
I received it or not!

Monty