[Loadstone] Joshs wishes

Lulu-Ann at gmx.de Lulu-Ann at gmx.de
Fri Jul 31 10:18:52 BST 2009

Hi Josh,

you asked:
> Could someone make a route planner for loadstone that gives driving
> directions? so if I'm in a vehicle I can help with directions and have my route
> pre-loaded?

Via-Dux is planned to be a navigation tool:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Via-Dux
but it has nothing to do with loadstone so far.

But of course cooperation is welcome and when it works we will install a connection to loadstone point share and database transfer if possible.
I hope loadstone's developers will join and we can profit from each others experience.

You asked:
> Are there any plans to port loadstone to windows mobile? If you port it to
> windows mobile, then you don't have to worry about symbian signed. And
> also same goes for porting to Linux. Also if you port to windows mobile andd
> Linux then it can be incorporated into notetakers such asthe voice sense
> while you still keep it free and open source. Someone told me that if
> loadstone is not ported to other operating systems that it will eventually become
> out of date and obsolete.

Via-Dux will be realized in Java, which will run on Symbian OS, Linux and Windows mobile, Blackberry and whatever other device is Java Micro Edition compatible.

Regards
Lulu-Ann