[Loadstone] getting tons of pois?

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 16:25:55 BST 2009

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get tons and tons of pois for my loadstone gps software? I would like to have one database of maps, and another just containing pois such as restaurants, or maybe several poi databases that I can load and look at while traveling and place them into categories such as churches and restaurants. Open-streetmap does not give a whole lot of pois. oh, it would also be cool if in the open streetmap converter you could have the option of downloading two databbases, one with streets maps, another with nothing but the pois.

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at: http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html
and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net follow me on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/jkenn337