[Loadstone] suggestions for next version of loadstone

Gradimir Kragic bastono at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 07:28:08 BST 2009

    Hi Shawn Kirkpatrick,

You rote:
How would these grid locators be used if implemented? I understand they're a
system of encoding coordinates but in what situation would these be used?

As I wrote grid locators and grid square is interesting only for the blind radio
amateurs. I know grid locators and grid square for the location of my home and
my city. I do not know of other sites with which I use amateur radio station,
especially not when you go to the mountains. I now use loadstone to get data on
the geographic latitude and longitude and then calculate to the grid locators
and grid square.

    Gradimir