[Loadstone] suggestions for next version of loadstone

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Jul 30 03:10:10 BST 2009

If you were to set approach time to 0 it would disable announcements. At
that point why have checkpoints? Probably easier to just clear checkpoints.
The announce interval could probably be increased but the step size will
remain constant since it's part of the setting system. Maybe it's better to
just set it to 0 and let loadstone determine the interval.
How would these grid locators be used if implemented? I understand they're a
system of encoding coordinates but in what situation would these be used?