[Loadstone] another suggestion

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Jul 30 00:16:10 BST 2009

Currently there's no way to set a point's category or priority. The work
around for this at the moment is to have points of different types in
different databases. This way you can select what kind of points you're
working with. Now with the ability of loading multiple databases at once you
can have points of multiple types loaded if needed.
We plan to have point categories at some point but that will require
changing the database format so that probably won't be done for a while.