[Loadstone] suggestions for next version of loadstone

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Jul 30 00:12:56 BST 2009

Adding the breadcrumb generator and all the things associated with it is on
the todo list. I'm not sure if it'll be in the next version or not thoe,
we'll just have to wait and see.
If you don't want checkpoints announced all the time just turn auto announce
off. With auto announce off checkpoints will only be announced as you
approach them and when you arrive at them.
It's unlikely that we'll be setting up an online store anytime soon. We're
not a reseller of any kind so it wouldn't be practical.