[Loadstone] [Bulk] Re: a WASS question

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Jul 30 00:02:39 BST 2009

Loadstone can pretty much support reading from any bluetooth receiver that
uses standard nmea sentences. However, each manufacturer seems to have a bad
habit of using different commands for doing different things, at least as
far as the sirf chipset goes. If the receiver uses an mtk chipset then
things should work propperly, it might just be a matter of activating the
right commands. If the receiver uses a different chipset (I think there may
be one or two others out there) then it's anyone's guess as to what the
commands are.