[Loadstone] WAAS On An I-Blue 737A+

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Wed Jul 29 23:34:52 BST 2009

I use an I-Blue 737A+.  I have WAAS on.  I frequently get "three-dimensional differential GPS fix."  I get the same message if I use a Holux M-1000, which is also WAAS-enabled.  I don't get this with a Royaltec receiver, which is not WAAS-enabled.  Therefore, I believe Loadstone supports WAAS on an I-Blue 737A+.

I have never used any GPS program on a Braille Note.  Could these different messages result from differences in the information you get when using similar functions?

Mike Hanson