[Loadstone] suggestions for next version of loadstone

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Wed Jul 29 23:19:01 BST 2009

Oh, sure! Implementing ordered checkpoints and breadcrumb generator would make Loadstone a master among navigation software, as I find the mentioned function the most important, especially for the blind; what's more, there is no accessible software of hardware on the market, that would allow recording a route and following it later.
"It could be a realtime thing, you'd activate it as you're walking and it would generate the points. It should be possible to load a route and then select the direction or have loadstone determine it automatically; Then the direction comments would be generated as you proceeded along the route."

Shall we expect this function in upcoming LS release?