[Loadstone] suggestions for next version of loadstone

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 22:16:38 BST 2009

Hi,

Somesuggestions for next loadstone version are:

1. incorporate the route planner intoo loadstone itself.
2. instead of auto-announce of check-points constantly announceing checkpoints, in settings, add an announce only one time option so checkpoints are only announced one time as you pass through or by them. I don't like every possible checkpoint announceing itself constantly.
3. make an online store where low cost gps receivers, and low cost symbian phones can be bought, it would be a helpful resource for us I think.
also...add the ability to record routes as we walk and then loadstone gives us guides us along the route or a reverse route. also in the route planner once incorporated into loadstone, you choose a starting point, then an ending point and pick get directions and then it gives you directions by generating a list of checkpoints.

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at: http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html
and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net follow me on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/jkenn337