[Loadstone] [Bulk] Re: a WASS question

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Jul 29 18:09:12 BST 2009

Hi Jim,

Yes it does support it.  Loadstone supports Bluetooth GPS receivers using
the SiRF or MTK chipsets.  Your IBlue 737A falls under this category.  (as
would most Bluetooth receivers)

Within these chipsets, manufacturors can and do use undocumented protocols
and commands that aren't always in the public domain.

Monty