[Loadstone] a WASS question

Jim Noseworthy jim.noseworthy at rogers.com
Tue Jul 28 22:49:45 BST 2009

Hi Folks:

I am using an E71 with Loadstone and a BT A Plus GPS receiver.

Using the Braillenote GPS, I am able to acquire a GPS reading of waas, three metres, 9 satellites.

Leaving the GPS receiver in the same position, while using Loadstone, I receive an accuracy of 7.6 metres and a three dementional differential GPS fix.

I am not able to acquire waas.  Waas is turned on.  However, even if I turn it off, my readings are exactly the same.

Any help would be appreciated all over the place.

" He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose. "
Jim Elliot,