[Loadstone] the n 96 and loadstone?

Craig Mcgee GM audiocentral at guiltmanagement.net
Sun Jul 26 02:27:45 BST 2009

Hello everyone I am Craig. I have just subscribed to the mailing list. please could you tell me i have an internal gps receiver on my nokia n 96 but when i try to use loadstone gps it seems only to want to connect a bluetooth receiver. is there any way to get it to use my internal one?
Thank you, and all the best, Craig.

DOWN WITH SHOES! UP WITH SLIPPERS!!

If you need any voiceovers done, for on hold systems or your radio station just contact Tina Wilson, she is brilliant and so helpful! Contact her at tina at tinawilsontalent.com or visit her website at www.tinawilsontalent.com Please support her!

Do you need help on your phone or internet service? If so contact the Guilt Management Guru at  gmguru at guiltmanagement.net for free!

You can add me on msn if you like, details are below.

My new domain is now active! If you want to take a look it is at www.guiltmanagement.net

I hope you have a very nice day, all the best for 2009, best regards,

Craig Mcgee,

Head Of Detention Management,

Time Accuracy Manager,

Stationary Manager,

Phonetain Manager,

Tours Manager,

Guilt Manager.

Telephone: 07005938133

email: craigmcgee at lactoland.net

msn: guiltmanager at hotmail.co.uk

Beechams All In One Liquid Pocket Packs are the best for colds, so if you have a cold use them, you will feel better! PLEASE NOTE: CHECK YOU ARE NOT ALLERGIC TO ANY MEDICATION BEFORE TAKING IT!

This email is strictly confidential and breach of this confidentiality may result in you being sent to the weaving room. All content is copyright guilt management 2009