[Loadstone] converting 3gb file

Cearbhall O'Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Fri Jul 24 21:23:34 BST 2009

OK Let's see how I get on. I will do the first run tomorrow, Saturday and
send it to you  straight away. Will you be around to give your impressions
over the weekend? By the way, I can be reached on Skype where my user name
is "comanna".

All the best,

Cearbhall

Good design enables - Bad design disables

T:(01) 2864623 M: 083 33 234 87 E: cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie

  _____