[Loadstone] converting 3gb file

Cearbhall O'Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Wed Jul 22 22:53:08 BST 2009

Thanks fro the info. I will be able to give it some time this weekend.

Yes, the details can be included in the name field but you run the risk of
being unable to display it on the mobile when there is so much detail. I am
not sure what you mean by "category" of the POI. Could you explain that?

All the best,

Cearbhall

Good design enables - Bad design disables

T:(01) 2864623 M: 083 33 234 87 E: cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie

  _____