[Loadstone] exploring areas far from where I live

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Tue Jul 21 17:09:44 BST 2009

Hi David,

I did load the Chicago database before trying to explore it.  The glitch was
that I had not yet been to Chicago with the receiver switched on.  If I
hadn't loaded the Chicago database, I wouldn't have been able to search it
by expanding the search area.  I guess there's no easy way to take virtual
tours of areas far from where one has last navigated.  This actually isn't a
big limitation.

Bill