[Loadstone] exploring areas far from where I live

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Jul 21 15:16:04 BST 2009

Loadstone remembers the 'last position' and uses that as a starting point
for exploration. This data is saved in the 'last_position' file in the root
directory of LS on the phone and currently the only way to start exploring
somewhere else is by editing this file to reflect the area you want to
explore without enlarging the search area.

Rob