[Loadstone] exploring areas far from where I live

David Reynolds dkreynolds at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 21 14:28:54 BST 2009

Bill,

Forgive me if I'm going back over old ground, but it sounds to me as if when
you imported your data, the chicago/jacksonville databases weren't loaded.
When you launch the program, the default database is loaded, and before
importing, you need to open the jacksonsville database, so that is the one
that will be populated.

The upshot of this is that you do what I have done:
I have a database called default which covers my local area. I also have a
database called sunderland, which covers an area two hundred miles away
where my daughter lives. To explore sunderland, I must load the sunderland
database. If I then want to go for a walk in my local vicinity, I need to
physically load the default database.
I hope that this is helpful,

David.