[Loadstone] Loadstone on a Nokia E63

Saqib saqib at samobile.net
Mon Jul 20 11:20:09 BST 2009

Hi I have purchased a Nokia E63 which is the business series phone and
has a keypad. I'm not sure how I'm going to use Loadstone on this as
the press of any number key means I have to manually switch the mode to
number mode when I enter numbers in a text message. I am not sure if
the hash key will let me enter a point as it is assigned under another
letter on the keypad. Has anyone tried Loadstone on a E63 or the E71?
My other question is how do I transfer all the entry points from one
phone to the other? If I can't then I will have to compile a local
database once more.