[Loadstone] converting big 3gb .osm file

Jared Stofflett stofflet at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 21:54:53 BST 2009

You simply can't convert three gig files. Even if you do split it up
into smaller files and convert them individually you'll need hundreds or
thousands of individual databases that you'll have to load one at a time
to get any kind of decent performance with loadstone. Get the data you
truely need and no more.