[Loadstone] OpenStreetMaps in India - data for loadstone import

Lulu-Ann at gmx.de Lulu-Ann at gmx.de
Thu Jul 16 23:01:16 BST 2009

Hello there,

several inquiries have reached me to ask the OSM community to improve map data for India.
I am happy to tell you that on the yearly international OSM conference in Amsterdam last weekend I met Dr. H S Rai, Prof. & HoD Civil Engineering Department, Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College from Ludhiana, Punjab, India.

You can get in contact with him:
hs at raiandrai.com

Please do not expect him to do all the mapping for you, but he can probably help you with some experience and maybe organize a mapping lesson for you and your friends if you are willing to add data to the free map.

I hope this contact information is helpful.

Regards
Lulu-Ann