[Loadstone] .osm file conversion

Cearbhall O'Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Thu Jul 16 19:29:41 BST 2009

You will need to extract one of the place manes that you think best reflects
tthe places you are interested in.
You will then need the longitude and Latitude in degree plus decimal degree
format but without the decimal point.
After that you can use default values for the remaining loadstone fields
referring to satellites, accuracy etc.
You will need your own Loadstone user id
Finally, you will need a ten digit random id number to uniquely identify
each entry in the Loadstone table. I understand that Loadstone generates
this number a the current second since 1950.

All the best,

Cearbhall

Good design enables - Bad design disables

T:(01) 2864623 M: 083 33 234 87 E: cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie

  _____