[Loadstone] I-Blue 737a+ Issue

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Sun Jul 12 23:40:59 BST 2009

I have an I-Blue 737a+.  I found an issue with its supposed battery life.  The manufacturer claims a battery life of twenty hours or longer.  I get about two to three hours of continuous use with a freshly charged battery.  After that, I lose the connection.  When I turn the receiver on, I get "connection error."  Charging the battery seems to solve the problem.  Therefore, I believe this is due to a dead battery.

I have tested the battery I used in a Holux M-1000.  I get a longer battery life using the M-1000.

Has anybody else encountered this problem with the I-Blue 737a+?  If so, how have you solved it?

Thank You,

Mike Hanson