[Loadstone] converting large .osm files

Dickson Tan dickson.jaws at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 03:39:12 BST 2009

Hello

Go to the folder where u put the offline tools. Then, under PHP, use notepad to open php.ini. In that file, edit the following lines to whatever insanely high value u wish. Please back up all the files that u're about to edit, in case something goes wrong.
max_execution_time = 60
max_input_time = 60
memory_limit = 16M
post_max_size (I forgot the default value, so just search for post_max_size )
upload_max_filesize (I also forgot the default value so just search for it)

That should all the editing u need to do here, so save the file.

Now, go to the docs folder & under inc, open filesize.inc & at the line
if ($filesize >) (forgot the default value)
edit the value after the > sign. then, save that file. If u're interested in using a database that has more than 1000 points in the route planner, I have worked my way around those restrictions. If an error message still pops out when using the osm convertor, let me know.

Dickson