[Loadstone] Is it possible to load a database that has more than 1000 points into the offline loadstone tools without restricting the area & a feature request

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Jul 11 22:49:45 BST 2009

I can't comment on the offline tools but I can comment on your feature
request. To put it simply, it's not possible. Gps satellites don't send
weather information, they send position information. If you wanted a weather
feed you'd have to pull that from some source online.
There will be many new features in the next version of loadstone. At the
moment they're still in testing so I won't go in to detail. I'm not sure
when we'll be releasing the next version, it'll be a while yet thoe.