[Loadstone] mistake in the filesize of osm I'm trying to convert

Grzegorz Zlotowicz grzezlo at wp.pl
Sat Jul 11 03:40:07 BST 2009

Hi,
the maximum allowed filesize of file uploaded to php script is controlled in the php.ini file, which in offline loadstone tools is in the php folder.
Edit the php.ini file, and modify the values of this variables:
max_execution_time = 60
write here some greater value, 3600 (seconds) for an hour of default max execution time for a script. Editing each script will not be needed anymore.
max_input_time = 60
the same as above but limits the parsing time of input data by php, so can be in use.

memory_limit = 16M
increase it with care lets' say to 128M or more if you need.
upload_max_filesize = 8M
the same as above.

Of course, before modyfying anything in the php.ini, make a backup of this original file, if you make some mistake and your offline Loadstone stops working...
Greetings, Greg.
Message -----