[Loadstone] convert osm files

Dickson Tan dickson.jaws at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 18:18:04 BST 2009

Hello

I've been trying to compile the best map for my country but getting POIs from different places, combining them & converting them when necessory & using the database reprocessor to remove duplicates. However, when I tried to convert a 7 mb osm file using both the offline & offline version of the osm street map converter, the filesize is too big. I've commented out the relevant lines of the filesize.inc of the offline version to no effect. Aparrently, there is another restriction to the filesize of osm files somewhere else. Is there a way to get pass that by commenting out other php code or is there another way to convert big osm files?

Dickson

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4209 (20090702) __________

http://www.eset.com