[Loadstone] Timeout problem with php script

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Jul 8 23:20:44 BST 2009

The problem isn't php but the method of implementation. The converter should
really be using callback parsing rather than trying to pull in the entire
file at once. The converter could be rewritten in python or the existing one
fixed. I'm not sure we'd want to require another language for the offline
tools, that just makes things more complex for users to install.