[Loadstone] N95 - What will happen if

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jul 6 06:57:48 BST 2009

Having the phone unlocked while closed is probably a good idea so you still
have access to loadstone's functions without having to open the phone all
the time. If you want some extra keys you can use the online keymap editor
and map the phone's focus and call keys to whatever loadstone functions you
use most often.