[Loadstone] Direction

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Thu Jul 2 08:11:31 BST 2009

Well, remember, I'm here in South Africa, so, yes, while we have some areas
that are fine for guide dogs, there are some places I wouldn't dream of
taking them, or of walking down the road by myself either - especially not
with a cellphone etc. showing/in my hand - OT, but LOL anyway...!

Good luck, and as with anything, the best thing you can do is practice/try.
(I started off walking around my garden and a couple of other open areas
with sighted friends watching/helping me)

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA