[Loadstone] Direction

Divyanshu Ganatra dnganatra at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 03:08:11 BST 2009

hi guys,
thank you for your words of encouragement. Yes i'll get there someday,
whatever it takes. Here in India, seeing eye dogs will go nuts, and
hence we dont have such luck. Its complete chaos for blind out here,
and need to learn to make sense of the chaos.
anyways, what is the recommended setting you suggest for the static threshold?
thank you for all your help and for making such an excellent
programme. hats off!
Divyanshu